Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Handles and ribbon for purse

Well you know I said I did not want to felt a handle for this purse. Soooooo I went to Hobby Lobby today and was looking at purse handles. This one jumped out at me. ( So to speak). Then I remembered some ribbon I had at home. Perfect. I can attach the handle to the inside of the bag with this ribbon. The top of the bag reminds me of feathers, so that's where I came up with needle felting a bird on it. Don't know if I'm going to be able to offer this one on ebay or not. LOL>>> I'm seriously thinking of doing the head shot of the toucan, because he has a lot of black on him. Green around his eye and some on his beak. Then brunt red / rust on the end of his beak. I think he'll do better than the cobalt blue macaw. But then maybe the cockatoo with the yellow head feathers would look good. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bag is my FAVORITE! I LOVE red. Could you tell me what yarns you used. Especially for the top! And, where can I find the pattern. It is absolutely GEORGEOUS! I want to make one!

August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home