Monday, August 07, 2006

Lighthouse Dishcloth KAL

Just completed the mystery KAL for the 1st. of Aug. for Monthly Dishcloth Yahoo Group. It turned out to be a lighthouse. Don't know if you can see it good in this photo or not. Think I'll save this one as a gift for Christmas and I know just who it will go to. I've got some other ones to do as well that will go with this theme. A sealion, seahorse and Starfish. The mystery person lives by the ocean. Hope they will enjoy it. I've got it blocking for now. Can't wait till the middle of Aug. to another mystery KAL for another dishcloth. Usually that one is a design in the cloth and not a object. This give you something to do that's fast and easy while your doing a big project. And they give you 10 rows a day to do. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb!!
Thank you so much for the nice email! SO nice that you like my blog. I'm concidering to start writing it in english too... :)
Nice lighthouse by the way...I'm all over it allready, but it's gona be more exciting with the next pattern when I don't know the "answer" when I begin.. *Hugs*

August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home