Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Son-in-Love and my granddaughter

This is a photo of my son- in-love ( not law). I often say and will continue to say, he is the best son-in-law a person could have. He loves my daughter and granddaughter very, very much. He's a daddy that gets down in the floor and plays with his daughter. He can be silly for her and she just loves it!!!! It's one of the few times she does a real belly laugh. He takes care of her when mommy needs some time at the gym in the afternoons. He takes her swimming and is teaching her how to swim. He's a wonderful daddy!!!!! He helps my daughter with the cooking and I could go on & on. Now, before you start your head going and thinking, Oh boy, I'm not sayng he's perfect, neither am I or anyone else for that matter. He's still gets my vote for #1. I saw this photo at my daughter's today while I was keeping my grandgirl. It's from the 4th of July weekend. He, my daughter and granddaughter had been at the lake with his family all weekend. Looks like he got a little sunburn. But I wanted everyone to see where my grandaughter gets those big beautiful eyes at. She looks good in that color, does she not. Here goes the Mimi in me. LOL Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? The baby looks so happy being in daddy's arms. She is adorable. Iknow what you mean by have a precious in law as my dil is just that.......minus a few flaws hee hee. I will adopt your saying as I think it is fitting for my daughter in love. I never said she was a dil as she is more than like a daughter to me. I loved your comments photo and bag!

August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home