Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mid July KAL for Monthly Dishcloths

Well I finally finished it last night. Monthly Dishcloths ( a yahoo group) had a Knit-A-Long. The finished product was a surprise. You had to pick some yarn - any color- and then everyday, they would give you so many rows to knit. I got a little behind, what with keeping my "Lake" and then coming home to over 100 email to go thru. Whew!!!! That's from all the yahoo groups I belong too and then some personal ones as well. So I just finished my KAL. But I love the finished product!!!! I'll do this one again, although I feel like this one is too pretty to use. LOL. I picked a yellow and white varigated cotton thread. Don't know why, but I like it!!! I love this pattern. It's a mock cable. I only had to frog two rows and that's from watching TV and not paying attention during the hardest row. The one with so many changes. Oh well, off to work on my purse. I've just changed colors to the dark gray. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home