Saturday, July 22, 2006

My First Dishcloth Exchange

My very first dishcloth exchange was with Cindi Scruggs from KC, MO. Didn't she do a beautiful job!!!!! Look at the colors. I love them. She sent me a note that said she had a small ball of leftover yarn that she really liked and decided to make me the angel. She can make anything she wants for me with any leftovers she has! I've got the angel hanging in my kitchen. It's really too pretty to use. It looks like Ice Cream Sherbet. The colors in the round one are equally as pretty. I mean look at them!!!! I love them both. Plus she sent me three tea bags. I love hot tea!!!!! Two of the bags I have never tried before, so this be will an interesting experiment. Thank you Cindi for being my dishcloth exchange partner. I love them! I hope we will be partners again someday! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home