Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another purse in the works

This is another purse I'm working on. It's a mixture of two different purse patterns. It starts with a black bottom working in black up the side till I run out, then I'll add on the dark gray till it runs out, then light grey. After I complete all the knitting in the round, I'll add the off white in strings for fringe on the top . Then felt. After felting, I plan to needle felt a photo of my Schnauzer. The one's that on a previous post here. Take a look at the photo. I'm planning on doing him from the neck up. Since he's a salt & pepper I think it will look good needle felted on the colors I've chosen. I'm working on this while I'm doing the dishcloth. I have not forgotten I've still have a hot pink purse from a previous post that I've not finished. It gets really boring just going in circles. So I have to have several things going at one time. I think that's why I'm enjoying the dishcloths, because I finish them so fast. I'll post some more as I go along. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I can't wait to see this "mystery" bag! I'm always on the lookout for something wonderful to knit up!

*hugs*

July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home