Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dragonfly Washcloth

This is the dishcloth that I had orginally intended to use as a dishcloth exchange. However it came out really large and open and you could not tell the details. So I made another one ( the bobble sheep) and mailed it off. But now that I have washed and dryed it, it shrunk and you can tell the details! Sorry the camera does not show it very well!!!! I first saw this pattern on : MesmerEyed Knitting Page. I have the link on the side of my blog on : "Sites I like to Visit". I fell in love with hers and she gave me the info to get the pattern from the lady that created it. Oops, Looks like I need to snip the end that's now hanging down after the washing and drying. I'm doing another one now that has a bee hive on it. I'm thinking about doing several different ones to give as little Christmas gifts to friends. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home