Sunday, June 25, 2006

MY TWO GIRLS!!!!!!!

Just could not resist posting a photo of my two girls. They are both my joy and the loves of my life. My daughter and her daughter. They are both so beautiful and what joy they bring to my life!!!!!!! Look at those big baby blues on my baby girl. She looks like her daddy!!!! And what a joy he is to me as well. He is with a doubt the best son-in-love ( not law) a woman could have. He loves my daughter and his daughter so much. He can make my granddaughter laugh just being around him. She loves her daddy and mommy. I love this photo taken by his mom!!! Thanks for sharing Bebe!!! I'm Mimi and she's Bebe. She's in France right now. She's a French teacher and taking some kind of classes over there. She sent a post card to my daughter and my son-in-love. Oh the view, it was beautiful! Take some more good photos over the fourth of July and be sure and share, Bebe. Have a safe trip home. Mimi Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

What a joyful photo! Just makes me smile, too!

June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home