Monday, June 19, 2006

Black Feather Pin ~ Yarn Fringe ~ My own creation

Another one of my pins that I created!!!! Black feathers (of course) and with black, white and rust colored yarns. Added color contrasting feathers to the center of this one. Once again I'm telling you, my sister and I love things that are different!!!!! Can you tell??? LOL I hope you enjoy seeing them. I really enjoy wearing them. I've thought about selling them, but have no idea of what to ask. Any Ideas from any of you?????? Don't ask ~ I'm not giving this idea away! But you could more than likely figure it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Mimi:
Your pins are lovely! I think the price you could charge could vary dramatically depending on where you try to sell. If you sold on something like Etsy or Ebay, I would think $10-$15 would be a good price but if you were able to sell at a more exclusive artisan's type show, I could see getting more than that.

Good luck!

June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home