Monday, June 19, 2006

Olive Green Feather pin w/ yarn fringe


This is a pin that I made for my jacket. My own creation. This particular one is Olive green feathers, with a purple medal hand in the middle of the feathers. Don't know if you can see that or not. Then picked up the olive green in the yarn with some purple yarn and mingled with other colors. A good way to use up your stash!!!! It's fun to do and if you looked at my earlier posting you will see that I like different stuff, like the Gypsy purse. Like the black feather pin, only different. Each one I make is a one of a kind. No two alike. Still thinking about selling them. Don't have any ideas of how to advertise or what to ask????? Who knows, maybe I'll make a small fortune. LOL
No pattern. I just create!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home