Monday, June 19, 2006

Gypsy Bag


This is a photo of a purse I've named "Gypsy". My sister and I tease about being part Gypsy because we like things that are different or unusal. Stuff with splash!!!!! Guess it's the Indian in us really, instead of the gypsy. Our eight great grandmother was Pocahantas. Our Aunt Evelyn wanted to join a group called "Daughters of the American Revolution" and to do that had to prove her heritage. They have to go to great length to prove it and then it has to be certified, is my understanding. It was in doing their ( Aunt Evelyn and our grandfather) research that they found out about our great grandmother. Plus our great grandmother ( both grandmothers are on our Fathers side) was half Indian. I love my heritage!!!! My Aunt passed away before they could welcome her in. To get back to the purse, I found what I used to top the purse with first and designed the purse around it. It is by far my favorite purse. It gets a lot of attention. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home