Friday, June 16, 2006

My very first felted bag



First felted purse I ever made. Love it!!!! Black Cascade 220, again doubled!!!! With a bright copper metallic and black fringe added in on top. I tend to wear a lot of black, so you more than likely in the days ahead will see more black. I intend to knit / felt a black bag coming up next with a cream dreadlock fringe ( it's a pattern that one of the ladies on one of my favorite felted bag site's created) on top and needle felt my Schnauzer on it. "Skeeter" named after Skeeter Bass Boats. Can you tell my husband named him??? LOL. He will be 16 years old the first week of July. He's our baby, since our kids are married and have children of theie own. As I make each bag, I will name the creator / owner of the pattern. This is a Fiber Trend bag and I just changed up the handles. The pattern is AC44 Party Purse at http://www.fibertrends.com Hope you like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home