Friday, June 16, 2006



My granddaughter "Lake", holding a purse / basket her "Mimi" knitted / felted for her. She sure puts a smile on my face and lights up my whole day!!! What a joy grandkids can be!!!! You'll be seeing & hearing more of her I'm sure. She's almost 10 months old and pulling up on things and trying to run. You read that right, RUN!!! And when she smiles, everthing in the whole world is made right with her "Mimi". Needless to say you can see I'm crazy about her!!!!!! Both my girls actually. My daughter and grandaughter!!!!!!!!! I don't get to see much of my son and daughter-in-law and their two children. So I lavish all my attention and love of this one! Gosh she's cute!!! Enough of that. I'll be off to the lake in just a moment, so I'll be posting some of my felted purses when I get back. I'll try to get a few done before I leave. Hope you enjoy reading my everyday journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home