Monday, June 19, 2006

My B4 Bags




Two B4 bags I've knitted. Here is the site where you can go and see several variations, plus description of the bag as well as order from the lady that created it, Trish: http://bloominknitiot.blogspot.com/. I love this bag!! The instructions are well written and should you have any problem understanding any of it, all you have to do is email her and she will be glad to help you with it. When you order from her, she uploads the pattern direct to you, so you have it in a matter of minutes. I love the internet!!!! The 1st. bag I made which is to the right of this, is made from a yarn called 127 Print. Came out a little fuzzy and the slight color variation did not really show up too good. I made the handles a little longer than the pattern called for. Used metals buttons and added a little key at the top. The second bag I made ( the one at the top of this article) is made from Noro Kuryeon, doubled stranded, still a little fuzzy. Made the handles according to directions. Bought two different buttons, choose the lighter ones, now wish I had chose the really odd ones. There goes the gypsy again. LOL. Still getting use to this blog thing. Afraid I posted my photos a little odd. Not too sure on how to do a lot of things on blogs. However I will definetly make another one of Trish's bags. Thank you Trish for this pattern!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chele said...

I see your into felting bags just as much as I am. I just love and adore your creations.

December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home