Monday, June 19, 2006

Noni Bag ~ Three Sassy, Skinny, Tube Baquettes

I love this bag. I'm thru with the body of the bag itself except binding off. Don't understand the directions. I guess I'm going to have to take it to my LYS for help. I made it in the orginal colors. Bright pink, natural pink, green and cream. When I know I like the size of it, I intend to make another one. This time the colors will be Black, Dark Grey, Light Gray and Cream. The Spider Crysanthemum Flower for that one will be Cream. I'll stick to the orginal ones on this one, with the exception of one light pink cry. I bought the bamboo handles like the pattern shows at Hobby Lobby. Very reasonable. Finished size B4 felting is: 30" long by 30" circumference and the circle on the end is 9". Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I really do love this bag! The colors are wonderful! They just make me smile!

And for the record, I love your pins, too! Very different! :)

I'm adding your blog to my list of blogs to visit, if that's okay.

June 20, 2006  
Blogger Holly in CT said...

I made the same bag but added a zipper to close the top. I recommend you make the flowers smaller than the directions call fo. Mine were felted to death and came out too floppy. I am going to try to cut them down to size or will remake them if that doesn't work well.

June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home