Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Girl

I can not let my granddaughter be out done by any bags or my baby boy ( dog)!!! Isn't she the cutest things you've every seen? She's modeling one of her swimming pool hats for Mimi. I'll be posting more of her in her different hats later. Gosh I love this girl!!!!!! Look at those two teeth. She now has 4. She'll be 10 months old July 1st. Mimi's girl!!!!! I also have a granddog. Can't forget her. She's a little jealous. Her name is Evie and my daughter adopted her form a group that rescue's abandoned dogs. She's spoiled too like mine. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

That smile is infectious! I'm sitting here giggling and laughing right along with her! You are so blessed, Deb!

June 28, 2006  
Blogger ~Cyn~ said...

Cutie! Sweetie!
Let me squeezeeeeeeeee her!~~~~~~

July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home