Friday, June 30, 2006

Other side of Noni

I decided to do a smaller chrysanthemum on the other side and do it in light pink. Kind of wished I had gone ahead and done the bigger one. I do like the color though. I'm seriously thinking about making a bigger one in the light pink and adding it to the right of this one. What do you think??? I think I need something for the bottom to give it support, but have no idea since it's a round bag. Any ideas, please post in the comment section. Even though I did line it, I don't think it's enough support. it looks like the lines are leaning, but they are not. I think it's the bottom sagging in the middle. I will definetely carry this bag and enjoy every moment of it. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

It is really gorgeous. I love the colors!

July 01, 2006  
Blogger Claudia said...

Oh, Deb, it came out just lovely! I'm afraid I'm not of much help in the support area, since I'm still so new at making bags myself, but wow. I'm in awe. I love it!

July 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is absolutely gorgeous! I love how they add a special something to any wardrobe! Support...how about some of that plastic canvas that is sold at Michaels, it has tiny little squares.

July 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Deb, thanks for your comments on my blog. I love the bags you hae made but really really love your doggy. What a sweetie.
Hugs Patt

July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice colors Deb. [For support: a firm plastic rectangle inserted between the lining and outside with hinged metal rings at the ends. Also dowels across the top (if there isn't support there already). Circles/tubes are difficult. They need too much structure.] Your purses are beautiful.

Lake is a beautiful little girl!! Such nice big eyes.

Drue in Canada

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Chele said...

Beautiful Noni bag. Have you seen the new ones? I took a class with Nora Bellows and had a ball. Not only is she talented, but funny also. Now, I'm able to design my own bags. I really enjoyed and learned a lot in the class.

December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home