Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sheep Dishcloth

Not a very good photo, however this is a sheep dishcloth for a Dishcloth exchange I'm doing.
I hope Cindi likes it. I tried to do a dragon fly for it and it turned out really bad. Went to a smaller needle and decided to do this bobble sheep. Kind of hard to tell what it is thou. I think next time I will do the face and legs in black or brown, so you call really see them. I think after I have used up the white on something really plain / simple, I'll get some color yarn for anything that has a design to it. Oh well off it goes to it's new owner.
PS. Just got a email from it's new owner(Cindi ) and she loves it. She says she will NOT be using it on dishes thou. LOL. I'm so glad she liked it. Now I'm off to start a scarf for a scarf exchange I'm in. To Knit, to Knit , I go!!!! ROFLPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home