Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bee Hive Dishcloth


Just finished my Bee Hive ( skep) Dishcloth. It really turned out well!! I don't seem to be able to capture these very well with my camera. Don't know if the light is not any good or it's the operator. LOL. More than likely the operator. I'm thinking this will be a Christmas gift, or maybe another Dishcloth Exchange???? The pattern comes from Leisure Arts, "Garden Dishcloths to Knit" by: Melissa Bergland Burnham. She has some wonderful patterns in her book and they are very well written from the one that I have made so far and the one's that I have gone over with full intentions of making. She has a wonderful Frog, really cute, a Hummingbird & Trumpet Vine, the Bee Skep, Sunflower, Rose, Topiary with heart, Butterfly, Michigan Cherries, Ladybug ( one of my personal favorites), Tulip, Cardinal, and a Birdhouse. Plus I like the fact that in the back of the book, she has written down the name of the colors she used. I might add she did a wonderful job of the color selection as well. At least that's the opinion of this humble knitter. http://home.earthlink.net/~oscarsdotter/id2.html. Go take a look!!! I think you will love them, if you like Dishcloths at all. I've posted two views of the dishcloth, hoping you can see it. You can also click on the photo and it will enlarge it to get a better look. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Ooooh it's wonderful, Deb! I'd never seen this one before! Great job, my friend! *hugs*

July 12, 2006  
Blogger Mz Mar said...

Cute cloth!! I can't find this book locally yet~~I just may have to order it~~the darn shipping is almost as much as the book tho~~
Another addiction!!

July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home