Saturday, July 22, 2006

Knitting Charms from Maile

I've joined a new Yahoo Group that teaches you how to make stitch markers. We will be exchanging on this group as well. I just went out today and bought some tools, round nose pliers, some wire, beads, jump rings, etc. to start my path down this road. I love to do things with my hands!!!!! And this is something that I've been wanting to do. When I saw Maile post on another group, I immediately went over and signed up. I'm so excited to have someone like her teaching / helping me. I'll have more info. up later on the side bar about this group and her blog site. I received a puffy ( a large envelope) with some charms in it to help me get started. I think to really get us excited and I AM>!!!!!!!!!! You will see 2 sheep, 2 balls of thread with knitting needles and 2, I love knitting. I had asked her about these particular chams earlier and guess what, that's waht I got. I love it. Thanks, Maile. I'm looking forward to this adventure with you and the rest of the girls. Posted by Picasa
FOR THOSE OF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING US ~ LOOK AT THE SIDE BAR UNDER YAHOO GROUPS I BELONG TO ~ "STUFF KNITTERS WANT AND GOTTA HAVE" AND CLICK ON THAT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Foreman said...

Which group is this??? I'm wanting to learn to make stitch markers, but I'm having problems. Can you share the group with me? Tks!!!

July 23, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

Pamela, If you will check the right hand side bar you will the group. Just click on it. We've just started our first exchange and they have lots of tutorials.
Deb

July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home