Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dreadlock Bag finished


Well it's felted, however still a little damp. And I'm wondering where in the heck I'm going to needle felt Skeeter's photo at. I quess where the yarn swings to the right and there's a hole. (Bottom Photo) LOL> I do love all the dreadlocks though. Call me strange. Now I have to figure out what kind of handle I want. It turned out shorter than what I wanted and wider than I wanted. Oh well, live and learn. You can't see the dark grey underneath. Oh well, when I do it again, I'll know to add a lot more rows and maybe make it shorter width wise. Gotta go revise my pattern now, before I forget. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

wow, that's such a cool bag! I think you did a great job, Deb!

July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home