Friday, July 28, 2006

Two more sets of Stitch markers




Ok, I have made two more sets of stitch markers made. On the left is a pink and green one that seems to me to be very dainty and femine. Which I am not! It would be idea for someone that has those qualites or maybe even a young knitter. As with all my other stitch markers, these also will fit up to a size 11 knitting needle. Then on the top is my copper and brown's. I really like this one!!!!! It would be idea for anyone that happens to love animals or animal stuff. Like me!!!! LOL> I think it's toooooo cute. Excuse for me bragging, I'm just so excited about doing these. I've wanted to for so long. And can't believe there coming together for me. My creative juices are flowing. Just hoping there flowing in a good direction. ROFL>>>>> There a lot of fun, but they are work as well. OK, back to the drawing board!

1 Comments:

Blogger Plain Jane said...

Aren't stitch markers fun to make? I started when I was working on the Clapotis and needed a lot of them. I pick up necklaces at garage sales and take them apart for the beads which makes them very economical.

August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home