Monday, July 24, 2006

2nd. set of Stitch Markers finished

I just finished my 2nd. set of markers and posted them to the exchange site. Don't know yet when we're going to start the exchange, however I don't know that I'll use any of the one's I've posted so far. I would like for my partner to have a surprise when she gets her stitch markers. I'm off to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for more stones. I still have plenty left, however H.L. is having a sell. 50% off their stones. LOL> I want to have plenty of variety to chose from. Got several ideas in mind. Well it's late, so I'm off for the night. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

They're so pretty! I made some but mine are a little too long. But it was fun learning! I still have a lot of stuff to make them with, so I'll be making lots more!

July 25, 2006  
Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Are they not fun to make. You will end up making markers to match what ever you are knitting. I love making them. Great job!

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Patty said...

All of your stitch markers are very pretty. I have never made any myself, but keep telling myself I want to. Everytime I go to HL I look at the beads but I don't know what to buy. Are there different size circles that you get for different needle sizes? And what are these metal circles called?
Thank you.
Patty

July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home