Thursday, August 03, 2006

Finished my Bag


Well today I needle felted my dog's photo on my bag. You can find his photo down further in my blog. It's the one that I did this off of. How did I do????? This is my first attempt at doing this and I did it free handed. I went to my LYS to have some peace and quiet to try and do this and to have some help if I needed it. Only things was the only lady that does it, was not there today. Just my luck. She'll be there tomorrow. Oh well, I just plunged right in. Be honest with me, you will not hurt my fellings. Well maybe you will. Be gentle. LOL> Like I said when I was bloging about him, he's 16 years old now and has been a treasure to my husband and I. Actually he is really my husbands dog, he just tolerates me. So don't know why I would dedicate a place on my purse to him. Really I do!!!!! He is a vital part of our family. He's the second schnauzer we have had. The one before him was 10-1/2 yrs. old when he got Liver Cancer and we lost him. It tears a whole in your heart. Enough said about that. You can tell I'm a real animal lover, particularly Schnauzers. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! You did a fantastic job! It is uncanny--wowzie!! You are really good at needle felting.

August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isela sent me over to see your bag. OMG! It is excellent! I absolutely love it! You did a great job.

August 03, 2006  
Blogger Claudia said...

Holy Cow, Deb! You weren't kidding when you said you're artistic! That is one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen!!!!! How did you do that? I'd love to do something like that with my cat's face, but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

You're amazing! You could definitely sell bags! *hugs*

August 03, 2006  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

Wow! He is so lifelike! You did a wonderful job.

August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Deb, that is a fantastic job.
And you say you did it all free hand. Your amazing, keep it up

August 04, 2006  
Blogger ~Cyn~ said...

WOW!WOW!....and WOW!
Deb, this is amazing!!
The dog looks so real and lively!!

August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL.....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL....and, yes, I'm yelling....OMG I am amazed. You are so talented. I have seen the needle felting and had wondered how it worked. You have just shown me that it works BEAUTIFULLY....I'm a fan.

August 16, 2006  
Blogger Chele said...

I just love your creations. Of course I'm really impressed with the needle felting. Keep up the good work. I'm truly enjoying viewing your blog.

December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home