Friday, August 04, 2006

Purse touched up

I went back and touched up the top of his neck and back, which I was not happy with. I think he looks better now. He was too thick thru there. Like I said I left some of the eyebrow,whiskers and chest hair long and loose like his. I placed the photo that I did him from to the right. I'm not very good at photo taking, so this is about as good / clear as it gets. Hope it's clear enough for you to see. I've already had several people ask about doing them one. In fact I took it over to my daughters this morning to show her and she wants me to do one with her dog ( my granddog) on it. Her husband (Drew) called while I was over there taking care of Lake and told me how much he liked it. He watches my blog. I told you he was a wonderful son-in-law. How many son-in-laws would check your blog to see what your doing. Of course his baby girl is on here too. He also said don't show it to his wife or she would want one. I had to laugh and tell him, I already had and she had already said she wanted one. They've only been married 5 yrs., but I'd say he knows her pretty good. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I am sure you are going to receive plenty of compliments all around.

August 04, 2006  
Blogger Shelly said...

It's fabulous, it looks so real that at first glance I thought it was a dog peeking out from under a bed!

Constructive criticism (gentle of course) I'd love to see it more prominent than the fringe! I think it deserves the spotlight!

August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb
You are soooooo good, he looks like he could speake to you.
I'm green with envy.

Joye

August 08, 2006  
Blogger lauriec said...

All I can say is "WOW!"

August 10, 2006  
Blogger Debstmomy said...

Oh MY Goodness!! How did you do that??????

August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home