Friday, August 11, 2006

Stitch marker Exchange

My first stitch marker exchange was with Andi ~ the moderator and I believe the orginator of the Yahoo Group Monthly Dishcloth, of which I am a member there as well!!! She was my exchange partner. I got the best end of the deal. She sent me a bag big enough to hold a small knitting project, ( like a dishcloth). A cute magnetic message pad, which I can always use!!! A postcard of Ocean City, Maryland, which she stated she would like be at knitting and I have to say I also would love to be there. Never been to Maryland before. A simmering wax~ mandarin Sage, which smells wonderful. My daughter would love this one!!! And my stitch markers. They are dragonflies!!! Turqouise Blue and light brown. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Andi!!!!!!! She got the short end of the deal!!! I had other things to mail with her markers that I had made her and was mailing three different exchanges at one time and all she got was the markers. Think I might have to make this up to her. I had things to add to all of them and only she did not get them. Rats. Oh well I think I'll have to rectify this in the morning. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Coarine said...

Hi Deb, I use a photoshop to add the words to the pictures and a website called glittergraphics.com to get the stitch marker looking graphic; they have all sorts of fun things to put on your blog.

August 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Deb gurl, I loved your stitch markers so much that I put up a data base for a stitchmarker swap on my knitting group. Don't think anyone has joined it yet will have to go check now. thanks for the wonderful ideas I get from your blog!!
Hugs Patt

August 19, 2006  
Blogger Adriane said...

I love your blog! Just wonderful! And your purse designs are fabulous!!! I've never seen anything like them.

August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home