Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Red Bag Felted

Well I finished knitting and felting my red bag. It's drying in this photo. I'll go get a handle for it tomorrow. I just did not want to do a felted handle. This photo does not do it justice. Here I go again. It's the photographer. LOL>>>>> I'm looking at needle felting either a Blue Macaw or a white cockatoo or a toucan. I love birds, although I do not have, nor have I ever had a bird. Just love them!!!! What do ya'll think???? The Macaw is electric blue or cobalt blue with a white face. And of course everyone knows what a cockatoo and a toucan looks like. I haven't made up my mind yet. I've got photos of each and will more than likely needle felt it Thur. when my sister and I go to the Knit shop. So I'll post photos when I get thru with it. This one might go on ebay for sale. That's what my husband would like. And you can only carry so many purses. But oh boy, how I hate to part with any of the items I make. Then I'll be on to another project (a purse, with needle felting) which I can not say what the needle felting will be, as it's for a special friend. It's going to be a surprise for her. Boy I hope she likes it. Not many people appreciate all the hard work that goes into these babies, unless your into hand crafts yourself. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the 3 birdies are gorgeous, I don't know, I like the colors of the Macaw. I can't wait to see what you make.

August 15, 2006  
Blogger Deby said...

I just love this bag. How unique! Great color too.

August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home