Thursday, February 21, 2008

2nd. pair of socks finished

 
Well FINALLY I got my second pair of socks finished!!!!! Click on the photo to see it better!!!! They are just plain vanilla sock pattern, made out of Trekking Zitron Yarn that my adopted sis Chappy gave me!!!!! How do they look Chappy? Gail D. from Sockamaniac Yahoo Group told me how to do the swirl toe, so I tried it on this sock. But I kitchnered the toe at 8 stitches and don't think I was suppose to do that. I think I was suppose to draw the yarn through all 8 stitches. I'll have to ask her. Oh well, they look pretty good though. Not near as square toed as the first pair. I did forget a hint another lady told me about the first stitch of the last eight. Makes sense huh?????? LOL. No she told me when I get to 8 stitches on each side ( top and bottom) to take the outside stitch and pass it over, leaving 6 sts. total. Does that make sense??? Suppose to round of the toe some. Oh well I'll keep practicing.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

They look great! Don’t worry! Still after so many socks I’ve made I still learn something new with every pair.

February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home