Sunday, January 20, 2008

Slow progress on socks

 
For some reason Blogger is not letting me add photos of the socks and sweater to my article below. So I'm having to add them by themselves. Sorry!!! The socks are made from Trekking yarn by Zitron, color #21. A friend of mine when I first started knitting socks sent a lot of sock yarn and this was part of it!!! Thanks Chappy!!! Don't forget you can click on the photos to enlarge them to help you see them better. See you next time!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger LizzieK8 said...

They are very pretty. What kind of yarn is it?

January 20, 2008  
Blogger Chele said...

Your socks look very nice. I love the colors you chose to use. Nice work! I see your socks are still in the right position. I had to reposition my sock to do the gusset part. Which pattern are you using? It would be so much easier if I can keep it going the same direction. I did fine using Crazy Toes and Heel method. Now I have to reposition them again to do the kitchener stitch to get them off. Now this is way too much work. Tell me what you did to keep them going the same direction and not repositioning.
Again, your doing so well on your socks.

January 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home