Monday, March 26, 2007

My sweetie in front of her Tulip tree

 
This is the little tulip tree I bought for her right before she was born. It's planted in her front yard. We were going walking the other day and my daughter had ask that I take a photo of her in front of it. I thought this one was so cute!! The hat I knitted her even goes with the color of the blooms and that was not planned! It just shows a little of the blooms, but as you would know I was not focused too much on the tree or the blooms. Sorry babe!! ( my daughter). Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen????? Now I ask you truly!!! Gosh I love this little girl! Can you tell?????? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she IS absolutely beautiful!!

March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home