Tuesday, February 20, 2007

From The Heart Swap from Linda

 
Oh my goodness, I just got the best swap package from my partner Linda in Baltimore. Thank you so very much Linda. Where do I start??? The Portable Crafter KNITTING book,Clear Bag for my knitting supplies, Slly hansen 28 hr. hadn cream, 8 emery boards, 3 of the cutest pencils, 2 sheep ( so I can make my own wool) LOL>>>. Pinky Poo Keychain, I think my little Lake will take this one away from Mimi. (ME)! Gyvlia Tea ~ oh my goodness, it smells so good!! Honey Mint Ginsing!!! Can't wait to try it. Strawberry chapstick,(5) five sock patterns. The cutest wooden box with all kinds of beads in it. I'm going to make you some stitch markers and send them back to you. And sorry there was 3 lolly pops. They immediately went into the ole' purse. ROFL. And Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie Mix ( which will be eaten tonight). And definitely last not but not least the most beautiful yarn I have ever laid my eyes on. A skein of Lisa Souza Sock Yarn!!!!!! The color is called Violet Pink Ribbon Color Way. A percentage of the purchase of this yarn went to good cause as well. Which makes me doubly glad!!!!!!!!! Liza Souza gave the proceeds from tese to a fund for either violet ( Linda thinks that's right) or lime from lime and vilet podcast, when one of them found a lump and needed to raise money. Linda I abosleutly LOVE THIS YARN. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Mildred (Millie) Arnold said...

I think that it is neat that you got this package. I think that brownies sound really good. So when are we having them???????? lol and oh yeah I will be over twomarrow for tea. Yum Yum. LOL no I really think it is great that you got this package. Congrats. And enjoy. Millie

March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb I love your goodies!!!! I can't wait to see the socks you make with the yarn I JUST LOVE the colors!
Hugs,
Ness

May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home