Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mystery Triangle Potholder


I'm hoping someone can help me on this potholder. I call it my mystery potholder, because I did not post information about it on my blog when I received it. I was on several exchanges at the time and did not post any of them. Now I wish I had. I love this potholder!!! It fit's my hand perfectly and I can pick up my cast iron skillet out of the oven and the heat does not go thru. I'm hoping the person that gave it to me will see this and leave me a way ( comment section) to get ahold of them. I would love to have the pattern, if they would be so kind as to share it. You can see by the photo, that I've used it a LOT and have washed it a lot. I need to weave the ends back in. Anyway, that's my mystery potholder story for today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
When I get home tonight, I'm am going to look at a book I have for the triangle shaped pot holder that is in it. It's a really old book. I never made the pot holder because the shape was unfamiliar to me. I grew up with squares or mitts. I can fax you a copy of the pattern with the picture if you want, or I can type it up and e-mail it to you. What do you prefer?

December 27, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

Hi anonymous!!! You can fax it or email it either one. You did not leave your email addy, so I don't know how to respond to you other than write it here. If you will email me at rpageserv@sbcglobal.net I can give you my fax# or you can email it here and thank you so very much!!!!

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home