Monday, December 18, 2006

New sweater and hat in the works for my girl


Well I'm in the process of knitting my girl a sweater. I'm close to being finished with the one sleeve, then just have to pickup stitches on the other side and do it. I've got the buttons somewhere here to put on it. Now to find them. LOL>>>>>This does not show the color of the yarn very well, but it's really cute. It's Crystal Palace yarn in Labrador. In orange, lavender, green, blue. I bought some cotton yarn to make the hat you see in the photo as well. Bought lavender to match the same color in the sweater and orange ( same as sweater) to do the butterfly!!!! My gurl loves her hats. I think this will be too cute on her. Can't wait to get it done and see her in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home