Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rudolph Shirt

 
Well I said I can not sew and as you can see, it's true. Don't look too close!! ROFL. After seeing shirts a friend was making for her little girl, my daughter decided we could do it for my GD. After seeing some we had made, my SIL in OR, ask us to make one for her GD. Must not be to bad. Hehehehe. This shirt is for my SIL's ( Carol's) little granddaughter & will leave for Oregon tomorrow. I'll be doing two more tomorrow~ 1 for Maribeth's ( my other SIL) GD & of course one for mine!!! My daughter buys the shirts and material, ribbons, etc. I draw the figure's, she cuts them out & iron's them on & then I zig-zag them on. Sew on ribbon for a tie in back. WaaLa! Not too hard. Just something fun and different and not expensive at all! I'll try to post photo's of the other two tomorrow. Hope you like it! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shirts Deb gurl.

December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home