Monday, November 06, 2006

Hot Sock Swap from Denmark

 
Well I just got my Hot Sock Swap from Kirsten in Denmark. I was so excited!!!!! Three skeins of yarn. I love them all, especially the varigated ones. I think I'm going to knit the Iris Garden Socks out of them. Two sock patterns, stitchmarkers, dpn's size 2.5, (2) christmas ornatments, santa chocolate and cocoa. Those will be gone as of this evening. LOL>>> Three brochures which I will read while eating my chocolate and drinking my cocoa. HAHAHA! Red flowers, with the prettiest napkins and candles for a romantic evening or for Christmas. And the napkins have fancy folding instructions for several different styles on the back. How cool is that. Thank you so much Kirsten. This swap was so much fun. This is a fun sock yahoo group. it's Townsend Sock Knit A Long Yahoo Group. you can find the site over on the left, in Yahoo Groups I belong to. Come join us. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

LOL! You are spoiled for sure :-) Enjoy your new treasures :-)

November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home