Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chappy, Shela & Me

 
That's my sister Shela wearing the soft yellow ~ Chappy in the middle wearing the blue and me (Mimi or Deb)in the black on the right.
I finally got to meet my on line friend Chappy!!! She came to Arkansas in Sept. with her husband John to spend some time fishing and knitting. Last time she was here, we tried to get together , but it never worked out. But this time, bingo. We had such fun!!!! We arranged to meet at a certain spot, around a 3 hr. drive for her and John and around 1-1/2 to 2 hrs. for my sister Shela and I. We met in town ( Heber Springs, AR.) and then drove about 5 min. to my sisters house boat to set and knit and visit. The weather was absolutly beautiful, with a little breeze blowing. I think we were the only ones on the dock, seeing it was a weekday. We chatted the whole time. It is a very fond memory I have and I'm so glad that John took this photo of us. I intend to print it off and frame it and put it right beside my computer. We intend to get together again the next time she comes this way and hopefully many more times. And who knows, maybe this time John will bring his boat and fish while we knit. We had the best time!!!!!!!!! It was so wonderful to put a face on the person that has become my friend on the net. She has helped me in more ways than I can count. I admire her knitting and needle felting. It was she that influenced me to start needle felting. I know I can ask her for any kind of knitting help and she'll be right there. I now call her my sis. My sister and I now have another sister. Thanks Chappy!!!!! Can't wait till next time. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger SoapDoc said...

Oh, you lucky girl! I am jealous, Deb!! She's such a sweetie, I am sure you all had a great time :)

October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home