Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Socks are ready to start the heel

 
I'm so excited!! So far this is much easier that I thought. Of course, now things could get complicated. Don't know since this is my first pair of socks ever. I'm loving it thou. I'm ready to start the heel. I'll post progress as I go. If anyone out there is thinking of knitting socks, but kind of afraid, go for it!!!! I was afraid too and had even cast them on the needle, but kept putting it off. I'm having so much fun. After this pair, I'm going for a harder pair. LOL Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

wow Deb, they look great! Now the real fun starts with the heel flap and turn!
Good Job!

October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's beautiful sock yarn. What is it?

October 05, 2006  
Blogger Gail a.k.a. Sockamaniac said...

Deb I love the sock! Nice job! The colors are wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing them completed.
Hooray for you!

Gail AKA Sockamaniac
http://www.sockamaniac.com

October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, and a very great colours on your socks.

October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home