Monday, September 04, 2006

Changed the Name of My Blog

I had another person contact me to let me know that I had the same name of her blog. She wondered if I would consider changing the name of mine. She had , had her blog going since Jan. 2005 and mine was started June 2006. She was concerned that there may be problems later on with blogger, etc. So after a little thought I decided to change it to For Me & Mimi. My blog is about my granddaughter and myself. My daughter had given me a scrapbook at Christmas thats says' "Mimi & Me". My husband thinks I should give my bags with the needle felting a name, in case I wanted to sell them. He came up with "For Me". This bag's For Me. Get it???? Lol. I kind of liked it, so there it is!!!!! A combination of Mimi & Me and For Me and Mimi. My bags will a piece of my precious little granddaughter in them. Only we will know it. Everyone that might be interested in one of "For Me" will think it's for me ( them). I've named my Toucan Bag "Toucy'". So if it sells, someone will be able to say: "Toucy For Me". ROFL.
The address will stay the same, as it is not the same URL as hers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I'm sorry that you had to change the name of your blog, but gosh, it seems that it may have been all for a good reason! I love naming your bags "For Me"! Your husband is a genius. And thanks so much for letting me know, Deb! *hugs*

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Heidi said...

I think the new name is great!! Maybe it's a good thing that you were asked to consider changing it...you've ended up with something more special!

September 04, 2006  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home