Friday, August 18, 2006

Toucan Bag

Well I started with the Cockatoo, since it had the most votes. But did not like how it was needle felting on the dark red. So I pulled that out. Took a vote at the LYS> The Toucan had it. I've worked two hours all total and am just half way happy with what I see. When I took a picture of it, I can see all kinds of things that are wrong!!!! The orange in the bill is too dark. Gotta lighten that. The bill / beak is too thick, gotta skinny that up. Gotta lot more work to do on it, besides finishing the end of the beak. Just a little updateing. Hopefully I'll finish it this weekend. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is looking pretty good. I was thinking, could you take a copy of the picture and enlarge it then use the copy carbon paper to trace it on to the bag? Just an idea :)

August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home