Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finished

 
Well I just finished the sock. The color is off on this photo, so I might delete it later, and try another photo of it. The first photo is true to color. But it's late and I'm tired. I'm casting on for another sock. A test pattern for a lady, but I'll be casting the mate to this one as well. Gotta get busy on the test one thou. Our little furry baby is back at the vets as of this morning and back on IV's. He'll be spending the night again and hopefully we can pick him back up tomorrow. I hate leaving him like that, although I'm sure they have him knocked out. He was so weak, again from not wanting to eat or drink. We've tried everyway we know, from treats to force feeding. Nothing is working for very long. We just keep hoping and praying!!!!!! Will update you later. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

WOW the sock looks great! Better get going on the 2nd!

October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home