Thursday, October 19, 2006

Felted black purse

 
Well it's felted and dry. No grommets, handles or button yet. I'm going to needle felt on it first, then add the grommets and find a handle for it. Not sure what kind of handle I want for it. I've thought about a silver chain, however I don't know how comfortable that would be to carry it. So I think the best thing to do would be to finish the needle felting and then take a look at it again. Does not look like the photo thou. Don't know what happened there. And it turned out really hairy. ROFL. I use Pataza. I think that's how you spell it. Might have to come back and edit this. It's made by Cascasde and felt's a lot thicker using one strand. I'll post photos of the needle felting, maybe in progress.. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great! :-)

October 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi deb, i love your blog and the baby is beautiful. your needle felting is really nice. i sometimes put some needle felting on mine along with the felted peices. it depends on my mood. lol col

April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home