Thursday, November 02, 2006

Iris Garden Sock yarn

 
Ok I finally went out and got some yarn to start the Iris Garden Socks. I had plenty of beautiful sock yarn thanks to a friend that blessed me with it. ( Thanks sis)!!! One I liked for this paticular sock, but could not find any contrasting color I thought would go with it. So I found some at my LYS today and bought it and the needles to start it. I promised Ang.W that I would at least get cast on tonight. They look awfully hard, but I'm going to give it a shot as I love these socks. They are on a yahoo group I belong to "Six Sock Knitalong". Go there and check it out: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Six_Sox_Knitalong/ Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks are cuute, I am in the same group too :). If you need any help, post it here and someone should be able to help you out :)

November 03, 2006  
Blogger Bianca said...

Beautiful yarn combination :-) I'll check out the group you mentioned

November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home