Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hot Sock Swap from Sweden


Whoopee!!!! I'm jumping for joy here!!! I tell you ~ partners from outside the US are wonderful. ( And so are the ones from inside). LOL. I had three partners for the Hot Sock Swap, one in Oklahoma, one in Denmark and one in Sweden. This one is from Sweden. I struck gold!!!! Pure gold!! First Gevalia Cappuccino ~ 8 pkgs. I love Gevalia!!!!!!!!!!!! I instantly started drooling!!! How did you know Klara??? Then on top of that she sent roving, beads ( which the pkg. broke and they were all inside the bag. Look at the sticky part of the big evelope. But I saved them and put them in a plastic bag.) And a instruction pamplet on how to make jewely with the roving and beads. I've wanted to know how to do this for a long time! I can't wait to get started on this!!!! The wonderful sock yarn called Flotte Socke. Hope you can see the color! Double click on the photo to make it bigger. The pattern includes two sock patterns, both equally lovely. Can't wait to do these. Some lovely stitch markers. I'll have to hide these from my sister, as they are her favorite color. Don't know if she made them herself or not. I'll have to ask. And last but not least a Christmas Moose all the way from Stockholm, Sweden, to paint and decorate!!!!!!! He's tooooo cute. I'm going to do him like the photo of him. Thank you Klara. I'll be your partner anythime. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn that customs official to shake that pearlbag. ;0D
Glad you liked it and yes, I did the stitchmarkers myself.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs from Sweden

November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home