Tuesday, November 07, 2006

November kit for the Whenever Yahoo Group

 
Well I got in my kit for the slipper. I'm a member of a group called the Whenever group. You get the kits and make the socks "whenever" you get around to it. This time I'll be knitting with roving, instead of yarn. A first for me. But a good experience, none the less. I just loved the looks of the slippers. It's a Nancy Wild design. And I guess you could say I'm just wild about the design. Sorry, could not help myself. But it's gonig to have to wait as I have three different sets of socks going on needles at the moment. One of them is a test pattern for Jeanie Townsend of the Townsend Sock Knit A Long Yahoo Group. If you take a look at my yahoo groups I belong to ( and I might have left off a few) over on the right hand side, you will soon see why I'm behind on my knitting. I come home to a couple of hundred emails every day. And then at night there's more. But I hate to stop on anyof them as I know several people on each group. Or at least feel like I do. More later. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home