Sunday, November 12, 2006

Works in progress




I've got three different socks on the needles at the moment. I'm knitting the mate to my very first sock. I think it's called the "Basic Vanilla Sock". I was told to get the second sock cast on fast, as I might be tempted to not finish the set. So you can see I'm coming along slowly on it. But i am doing it!! Can't wait to get a pair finished , so I care wear them. The second sock is a test pattern for Jeanne Townsend on the T Sock Knit A Long Yahoo Group. It's her own design and when she ask for test knitters, I ask her if I could try. Seeing how I had only just started knitting socks. Her response was "try????". LOL. She was very sweet to let me be one of her test knitters. I'm really liking this pattern. And the third sock I have just cast on. It's the Iris Garden Sock. I love the sock!!! Kind of scary, as I've never read a chart when knitting. But I think I can do it! And the socks are lovely. In fact I've already got more yarn lined up to do another one of the iris Garden socks, I like them so much. Well just wanted to post to let you know what I'm up to at the moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sister sock!

I like the colors of your socks in progress... :-)

November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home