Monday, December 04, 2006

Hot Sock Swap from Courtney W.

 
Well I just had to post the photo of my Hot Sock Swap from Courtney from OK. She was my orginal partner for the swap. I added the other two from out of the US. All I have to say is WOW: Look at everything I got. It's Christmas!!!!!! I kind of feel bad, as I did not give her near as much! I got Sock shaped point protectors, Knit Picks double pointed needles ( Size 3), the cutest knitted sweater key chain from lantern Moom, a needle inventory book, the cutest little lamb. And it only gets better. Extra Delicious White Hot Choc w/ marshmallos and peppermint sticks to stir with. Cocoa Chocolate Chip scones mix. And talk about patterns. ( 5) of them. A cabled bag pattern, Fingerless Gloves pattern,Ribs on the side sock pattern, Pure and simple beginners socks, and the neatess Basic socks mini book. LOL. All sizes * variety of gauges and styles w/ tips for a successful project. Not to mention the Knitting 2007 calenar. So I have another 365 days of patterns. Whoopee!!!! Now to get to the next part. My yarn. Two skeins of Regia Jacquard color. Love it!!!!!! Two skeins of Regia Mini Ringel Color, and my very first skein of Lisa Souza in Electra!!!!!!!!!!! Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming. I love this color. It's me all over. Thank you so much Courtney. Your the best partner ever!!!! Who ever gets you next time will be the winner as well. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

Dreaming is not that bad ;-) You are really spoiled in a good way! Enjoy your new goodies during the coming holidays

December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home