Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My girl's sweater almost finished

 
Other than having to weave two ends in and find the buttons, it's finished. I had some in mind, but alas I did not get them while my LYS had them in and they are gone. Just my luck. So I've got to go look around tomorrow to find some really cute buttons to go on it. But this really shows the color better. It's a size 2. Pattern is from Skacel Collection called "Salsa" Children's Cardigan. And the yarn is Crystal Palace yarn called "Labrador", color# 9583. As soon as I get it finished and the hat made I'll take a photo of her in it and post. I've got some purple (to match the purple in the sweater)yarn to make the hat out of and I'm making the butterfly out of orange. Should be tooooooo cute on her! She loves her hats. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the sweater. do you mind if i ask where you got the patter? i would love to make one for my 3 year old grandaughter. really nice work. colleen

January 24, 2007  
Blogger Mimi said...

Colleen, Don't have your email addy, so I'll try answering you this way. I got the pattern from my LYS, It's a SKACEL Collection, Inc. Called "Salsa" - Child's Cardigan. If you can't find it, contact me @ rpageserv@sbcglobal.net and I'll try to help you.

January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home