Sunday, February 04, 2007

Progress on socks

 
Well I'm making a little progress on my two socks on the magic loop. Being sick does not help the knitting time. But I will definitely knit my socks this way again. Two at one time on the magic loop for me is the only way to go. No SSS ( Second Sock Syndrome) for me. When they are done, their done!!! This is Zitron Trekking yarn my sis sent me in a big ole surprise pkg. w/ different kinds of sock yarns. The color is #21. I think they are turning out cute. I like the way the color's are blending. Once again I'm just doing a plain vanilla sock pattern. Next sock thou, I'm doing a pattern one. I love my sock groups. Sock knitters really rock. They are some of the best people. Thanks again Sis for the yarn!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I really do have to learn how to do socks. I'm just dying to make them!

Okay, on my blog today I was tagged to tell five secrets that I haven't blogged about and then I had to tag 5 people to do the same.

Tag! You're IT!

February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home