Thursday, December 28, 2006

1st. pair of socks finished

 
Well I've got them on and I don't like the toes at all!!!! Too Square!!! Other than that I love them. They feel wonderful! Love the colors. But I really was wanting something more rounded on the toes. But it's my first pair and you learn what you do and don't like on them. So I'll be looking for a different toe pattern on the next one's. Well actually I've got one sock on the needles that's a toe up pattern. So I guess they will be square as well. Darn! Then I also have another sock on that I'll change the toe when I get to it!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Your toe-ups will probably not be square, so take heart! And you could fix these socks if you're willing to un-Kitchener the toes & frog a little, then re-knit. They look like they might actually be a little too long, so you should have plenty of yarn without having to attach any more.

January 03, 2007  
Blogger Cathy said...

GREAT job Deb
you can rip the toes out & reknit them
which toe did you use for this pair
Cathy - http://tryintaknit.blogspot.com/

January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home