Monday, March 26, 2007

The Mountain & the Daffadils


Well we visited The Mountain with all the Daffadils in bloom. For two weekends, there are hundreds of hundreds that are in bloom at the same time. It was my first time there, although I was born and raised in this state. My daughter, son-in-love, myself & my grandbaby went around 10:00 that morning. A perfect time. As we left people were just pouring in. My little sweetie was so cute to watch. She was so careful not to step on any of the flowers, and no one every said a word to her about it, either. She would lift her leg up as high as she could to step over them. And of course, I've got to post photos. She's 18 months now. Counts from 1-13. Sings several songs, including her ABC's. Putting four word sentences together. She's extremely smart and you all know I'm not a bit partial. Tehehehehehe. But seriously even her Dr. says how smart she is. She loves the library. And her books!!!!!

Well be going back to the gardens this week where we took photos of my sweetie in front of the tulips at this same time last year. Can't wait to post those photos next to the ones we took last year. Time passes so fast. She's growing up so fast. I love my time with her. She brings me such joy!!!! I'll blink my eyes and she'll be starting school on her Mimi. I'm trying to enjoy everything about her. I watch her little face as she looks and play reads her books. And try to memorize those little eyes that are so serious looking at all the photos. I try to memorize the way her little mouth moves as she sings Twinkle, twinkle little star. She loves to walk! So we take our walks and she knows when she's close to home. About a block away, she will start saying home, home. She will pick up leaves as if they are a treasure and hand them to me. They are a treasure to her, that she's sharing with her Mimi. Such wonderful memories!!!



I've not posted lately because of starting to work from my computer. I'm doing transcription for a lady out of New Jersey. Gotta earn a little extra. And I'm sure there are some of you know how that is as well! Keeps me really busy!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Deb, what a BEATIFUL picture Deb! I think it expresses so deep feelings that are between the two of you!

April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home